- Eligible Items will be fiber equipment items only, and may include wheels, looms, carders, shuttles, needles, books, etc.
- Items should be of good quality and condition
- Magazines, fiber, and yarn will NOT be accepted
- Consignments may be submitted on the morning of the festival or by emailing for a Used Equipment form at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit early. Pictures should be emailed as a jpg
- There will be a commission of 10% on all sales. Sellers will be paid within 2 weeks of the sale
- Unsold items must be picked up by the end of the festival at 5 pm
- Buyers must pay for items and remove them by the end of the festival at 5 pm
Additional Information for Sellers:
Please include a 4X6 inch index card for each item containing: seller name, address, telephone #; description of the item, and price.
Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of sale items, however, The WNY Fiber Arts Festival will not be responsible for loss or damages.